Electrical Appliances Test

 



  1. I use my __________ to connect with friends and family from around the globe.
    computer
    mobile phone
    projector
    calculator



  2. The __________ saves me so much time on cleaning up after meals.
    tumble dryer
    dishwasher
    washing machine
    vacuum cleaner



  3. I store my groceries and leftovers in the __________ to keep them fresh for longer.
    wardrobe
    cupboard
    fridge
    chest



  4. She turned up the __________ to create a warm and inviting atmosphere for her guests.
    treadmill
    window
    fan
    heater



  5. I love watching my __________ navigate around obstacles and return to its base.
    robot vacuum cleaner
    microwave oven
    food processor
    tumble dryer



  6. I use the __________ to make crispy and healthier versions of my favorite fried foods.
    dough kneader
    air fryer
    coffee maker
    air conditioning



  7. During camping trips, a reliable __________ is essential for navigating in the dark.
    mixer
    drill
    flashlight
    blender



  8. I use the __________ to quickly dry my hair after a shower.
    vacuum cleaner
    blender
    tumble dryer
    hair dryer



  9. The whistle on the __________ lets me know when the water is ready.
    food processor
    microwave
    kettle
    kneader



  10. The __________ has different wash cycles for various fabric types.
    dishwasher
    washing machine
    tumble dryer
    dough kneader




Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Prepositions 4 Test