Phrasal verbs 3

 



  1. The monkeys were ___________ from brunch to brunch high up the tree.
    talking
    stick
    slides
    swinging



  2. He _________ an injury during the game.
    suffered
    damaged
    pain
    scar



  3. She _________ to her friends through the window.
    yawned
    throw
    waved
    swing



  4. My father _________ the roof of our house.
    chose
    repaired
    sprayed
    shared



  5. I __________ my parents once a week.
    move
    press
    touch
    call



  6. She wants to live where she can ___________ fresh air.
    breathe
    pay
    stick
    slide



  7. He took the ax and went to the backyard to __________ the tree.
    grow
    comb
    fold
    cut



  8. I’ll __________ my hair if this hairdryer works.
    knit
    dry
    fix
    yawn



  9. You can __________ one of your friends to invite the party.
    brush
    forget
    choose
    be



  10. My mother always __________ the chocolate bar into pieces so that everyone has some.
    breaks
    eats
    share
    slide




Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Prepositions 4 Test