İlness quiz



  1. He is suffering from a _________.
    headache
    broken arm
    sunburn
    vomiting



  2. I ate too much and got a terrible __________.
    stomach ache
    runny nose
    flu
    itching



  3. You’d better see a doctor about that __________.
    broken leg
    cough
    measles
    smallpox



  4. I have got a _________ which makes speaking difficult.
    vomit
    sore throat
    swollen arm
    eczema



  5. I can’t come with you because I have got ___________.
    broken arm
    measles
    flu
    earache



  6. I have to keep my ___________ in a sling.
    bee sting
    cramp
    broken arm
    fever



  7. I experienced some __________ after taking that medicine.
    earache
    injury
    vomit
    dizziness



  8. His face swell up with the __________.
    diarrhoea
    toothache
    eczema
    sneezing



  9. Many drivers suffer from __________.
    earache
    eyesache
    diarrhoea
    backache



  10. __________ is a symptom of many illnesses.
    Cold
    Fever
    Swollen arm
    Insect bite




Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Prepositions 4 Test